Monday, March 23, 2009

Last Day of School, Woohoo!!!

Hey Everyone!

Today is the last day of school for the school year. Woohoo!!! All the kids are already gone because they only had half a day.

This morning, there was a first period class, which I didn't have anyway. Yay!!! Then, there was a full period of cleaning time. I didn't really do much. The third period was closing ceremony. I didn't even notice that the closing ceremony was going on in the gym because so many teachers were still in the office cleaning out their desks. I passed by the gym, it looked boring, so I went to my desk and cleaned it out as well.

Today is Monica's last day here because in April she is going to Paul's school. BOOOOO!!! Yeah, it's a little sad. We decided to celebrate by going to a good restaurant, Creighton House. Yummmmm!!! I wish I had taken pictures. I had a chicken pasta with a roll on the side. Yup, that's my carb intake for the day. Then, we went to a convenience store and got some coffee. Extra, duper yum!!! I am running on a caffeine high right about now.

Anyway, a lot of teachers seemed to have mysteriously disappeared. I bet they are watching the Korea vs. Japan baseball game. At lunch, the table next to us had two ladies watching the game from their cell phones. It's a big deal here. Hmmm...I wonder who will win? It's a tie right now.

I am just chillin now. I know I should be practicing my kanji, but it's so much more fun to read celebrity gossip online. lol.

By the way, it's such a beautiful spring day. It's sunny, hot and breezy. It's great weather.

Whoah Monica was talking to me and suddenly we heard the baseball game. Someone put the baseball game on a little tv or cell phone or something. It reminds me of back home when a big soccer game was on or when everyone was watching the World Cup.

Update: Japan just won!!!

0 comments: