Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's Spring Break: Go Have Fun!!!

"True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country."
Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.



Ok, so it's technically spring break, so why do I see the students in the morning and they even have cleaning time before lunch before they go off. I was so confused by this.


I told my supervisor that I didn't understand spring break here. It's not really spring break, is it?

He started laughing and he said. "Ummm...everyone realizes that, but no one says anything. We especially don't say it to the students because it would make them sad.The reason it's called spring break is because the kid's have off in the afternoons."


LAME!!!

2 comments:

Eric said...

Kurt Vonnegut > Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

That is all.

Rouge.Firefly said...

I won't fight you on it. lol.