Thursday, March 26, 2009

Baby, Come Back To Me

Hey Everyone,

American i-tunes has Utada's new music video "Come Back to Me" for free this week. I thought that was pretty cool.

I bought Utada's new album yesterday from American i-tunes.
The album was like 3,000 Yen (about $30) in the music/book store Tsutaya. In Japan i-tunes it was 2,000 Yen (about $20). However, in American i-tunes it was $7.99.
lol of course I would get it from the US i-tunes.

I've heard it through and it's pretty good. I really like the song "Apple and Cinnamon".

Yesterday I also found a song that I had been looking for. During the cultural festival (around September) one of the students sang a really pretty song. I even recorded a little bit of it on my camera because the student sang it so well. Anyway, ever since then, I've been wondering what song it was. Yesterday, I finally realized it was an old Utada Hikaru song called "First Love". Mystery solved. lol.

I'm basically alone in the teacher's office again. There is only like 2 other people. I wonder what's going on. I never know. lol.

0 comments: