Saturday, March 28, 2009

エンゼル (Angel), エンゼル (Angel) wuah, wuah, wuah

Eric today showed me another cute commercial. It's for Mister Donut's, which is a donut chain kind of like Dunkin' Donuts back home. Anyway, it's promoting a donut hole that has a filling. Believe me, this little number will get stuck in your head quickly.

I should really turn on my tv more so that I can watch all of the commercials.



Tell me your reactions. Hate it or love it? It's really making me want to go to Mister Donuts to try it out. It looks kind of yummy.

1 comments:

Eric said...

OMG That song drives me crazy! I mean, I love it. But even seeing it written down makes me sing it in my head. I didn't even load and watch the video yet and there it is playing over and over again!

I don't understand why this song is so addicting.