Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Feel Muppety Today!

"Kermit, you need to take care of your eyes. You have wonderful eyes. They are like......two ping-pong balls floating in a sea of mildew."
~~Grover



Today Eric, Monica and I were watching the latest episode of 30 Rock. In the episode, Kenneth pictured everyone as muppets. Eric said "I wonder what I would look like as a muppet?" That got me thinking, so I borrowed his laptop and wrote in my Twitter "If I were a muppet I would be bright pink with purple hair. I would also have cute dimples. One can imagine."
Eric read my post and then wrote in his twitter " If i were a muppet I would have angel hair and my skin would be Jewish purple. I would have a giant triangle nose."

After the episode ended, Monica decided to draw us all as muppets.

Here is my picture as a muppet:



Here are Eric's and Monica's muppet faces.





Aren't they cute? Good Job Monica! :)


0 comments: