Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hoping that Laughing Burns Many Calories.

Hey Everyone,

I started my day well. I got up a little bit earlier and went to Starbucks for breakfast. Yummmmmyyyyy!!!

Last night was the Welcome Party for the English Department at school. I have to admit that I had a lot of fun. One of the new teachers is really funny and cracks jokes every couple of minutes.

The teachers have been in meetings all day yesterday and today. Basically I am getting a new supervisor. My new supervisor is actually a teacher I really like. He is very sweet and has been really nice to me since I have arrived. I was happy to hear it was him.
I'm also not going to do all those grammar classes I have been doing for the last 8 months. Instead I'm going to do OC (Oral Communications) classes and I'll be working with the 1st years more (high school here is 3 years). Yipee!!! That means fun games and worksheets instead of trying to answer hard grammar questions that I can't understand. SCORE!!!
However, that also means that I have to step up my game and be more creative, so that the classes go well and the students have fun communicating in English.

Moving ON---- Last night I watched the last episode of Boys Before (Over) Flowers.


SPOILERS



It was really sweet. It ended like any typical drama ends, with a marriage proposal. I felt bad for Yoon Ji hoo though. He really loved Geum Jan Di. I'm thinking that I should watch Meteor Garden (Taiwanese version), but I need some time in between. If I do watch Meteor Garden, then that would mean that I would have watched 3 versions of the same drama. lol. Sad!

Listening to At the Moment:

0 comments: