Monday, January 18, 2010

Otaku ALT & Music on Repeat

Post first published on December 10, 2009

JTE (Japanese English Teacher) told the class that I was an otaku (nerd). I don't think the students were surprised. They've known me for over a year. I think they already knew about my nerd status. However, it was weird when he made them repeat "Stephanie is a nerd" to practice the "Ner" sound. It brought back flashbacks from when I was younger. lol. It was strange, but funny. Can you imagine an entire class of Japanese students saying all together "Stephanie is a nerd". lol


Anyway, do you guys ever check your i-tunes list of Top 25 Most Played songs. At the moment, this is mine.

i-pod Top 25 Most Played Songs ( December 11)

1. This One (Crying Like A Child) by Utada
2. Love Like This by SS501
3. She's Gone (feat. Kush) by G-Dragon
4. The Leaders (feat. Teddy & CL) by G-Dragon
5. Haru Haru by Big Bang
6. Ring Ding Dong by SHINee
7. Sober by Kelly Clarkson
8. Que Deus Me Perdoe by Mariza
9. Apple and Cinnamon by Utada
10. Stay by Big Bang
11. Out From Under by Britney Spears
12. Shattered Glass by Britney Spears
13. In the Club by 2ne1
14. Eat You Up by BoA (I have no idea how this is here.Did I really listen to it that much? lol)
15. Circus by Britney Spears
16. Paparazzi by Lady Gaga
17. Unusual You by Britney Spears
18. Te Busque by Nelly Furtado & Juanes
19. Love Game by Lady Gaga
20. Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence by Utada
21. I Can't Stay Away by The Veronicas
22. Bad Girl by Beast
23. Hometown Glory by Adele
24. Scared of Lonely by Beyonce
25. Kill The Lights by Britney Spears


Oh wow, Britney appears 5 times in my list. lol. I think that I went listening crazy when her Circus album came out and nothing has been able to top the amount of times I listened to it. lol. Another album I listened to a lot when it came out was Utada's "This is The One" album, so I'm not surprised that she shows up 3 times.

Song I'm Listening to At the Moment: "Cry" by Kelly Clarkson

0 comments: