Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Work & Books

Lately, my confidence as an ALT has not been very high. I feel like I can't read the students and their abilities properly. I'm also not that creative with lesson plans. I'm not the type of ALT who is able to create endless games and activites when given a theme or goal for a lesson. I really wish I was. However, I do love the students and the school. They are all good kids. I wish I could be a better teacher for them. I guess I just have to try harder. Yes, I will keep a smile on my face and try to do my best even when the kids look at me in silence with a "WTF -is-she-saying face". Sigh!

In other Stephanie news, I can't believe how little I've been reading. I need to step up my game. In six months, I've only read 7 books. Geez, I would have liked to have read more. I blame it on all of the tv series that I have been watching lately. lol.
Anyway, here is my recent list of books that I have read this year:

1. PS I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
2. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
3. At the Bride Hunt Ball by Olivia Parker
4. Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami
5. The Girl Most Likely To... by Susan Donovan
6. Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult
7. The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling

0 comments: