Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lady Gaga is a Hop, Skip & Expensive Plane Ride Away From Me! Wow!

For some Lady Gaga news. Yes, Lady Gaga. Don't make fun of me. lol.

I do like Lady Gaga. She has some catchy tunes and her craziness keeps people interested in her.

However, I have no idea why she decided to arrive in Tokyo with this outfit.

I don't even feel comfortable enough in Miyazaki to walk around in a tank top and she is wearing ripped leggings.

Ok, so maybe girls here wear the shortest skirts I have ever seen, but for some reason, their top part is always fully covered. Maybe Lady Gaga is taking notes and covering up her top part, but showing off everything in the bottom half of her body. However, she really could have done a better job at perfected the semi-nakedness fashion technique. I'm horrible at fashion, but even I know that can't be good.

I know that this post was pretty pointless, but it keeps my mind off of the next class that I have to teach. Ahhhh!!!



Music currently Listening to: Lady Gaga "Love Game"

0 comments: