Sunday, May 10, 2009

If Only I was a Lesson Plan Whiz

Before going on vacation (Oh yeah I went on vacation which I'll write more about later) I made a lesson plan for this week. I tried to simplify, simplify and simplify it more, but it still seemed difficult. I decided to try it out today with the first class, who are considered an advanced class. Of course, they didn't really understand it. The teacher that I team taught with said she would take a look at it and figure out how she can make it more simple because she realized that I didn't know how to dumb it down anymore. She has so much work already, so I felt bad accepting her help, but I really didn't know what to do with it anymore. The other ALT that comes to this school on Mondays is going to do the same lesson next period and I'm a bit nervous about how it's going to go.

0 comments: